A lot of people are all over the internet searching for homemade stuffed bell peppers recipes ( how to make stuffed bell peppers ). No doubt, you’re one of them” if I’m right, then’ you’re highly welcome to bettyrecipe blog. In today’s blog post, we will be sharing easy stuffed bell peppers recipes and method to prepare it from scratch. If you don’t have any idea on how to prepare this stuffed bell peppers, definitely this article will be very helpful to you.
If you have been following this blog, undoubtedly by now you should have known that, what we share here is nothing but healthy recipes. And that’s exactly how today’s recipes are. It test very nice, and irresistible and I bet you will surely enjoy it. This has been one of my favorite meals, so delicious and very easy to prepare.
Recall when I was a teenager, I watched my mom prepare this’ but I never loved eating it. Not until I visited my Aunty in Australia” she was a good chef. And her kids also love eating stuffed bell peppers, so I watched them eat with excitement” I had to give it a try by testing it. And that was how I fall in love with it, very yummy, that was how I started eating stuffed bell peppers. How about the preparation? Check below;
Stuffed Bell Peppers
This tutorial is coming directly from an Australian satisfied chef, who happens to be my Aunty. So, she sent me the preparation method and I have been using the guidelines to make my homemade stuffed bell peppers. Though I watched her prepare it back then in Australia, when I went for a holiday” but i wasn’t actually interested to learn that time.
But I can tag myself a good chef now, most of my recipes and how to’s was actually learnt from her. The recipes are so affordable and healthy” you can actually get them in any foodie shop or supermarket. Now, let’s proceed to checking them out;
Homemade Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes
The quantity of Stuffed bell peppers you want to prepare, will determine the amount of recipes you will buy. See mine below;
- 5 whole bell peppers. You can choose any color.
- 2/3 to 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 white onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese divided
Yours can be like this, if you want” you can also add more or reduce. All depends on the quantity you want okay? Don’t get it twisted.
- First if all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Then, proceed to triming the tops off each bell pepper and remove seeds and membrane from inside.
- Place the bell peppers into the prepared pan.
- In a large skill over medium high heat, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Drain any excess fat or liquids. Add in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, cooked rice, corn, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and 1 cup pepper jack cheese.
- Spoon mixture into bell peppers until full. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling and browned.
- That’s all, enjoy 😍
After going through this article “homemade stuffed bell peppers recipes ( how to make stuffed bell peppers )” hopefully you find it helpful? Please use the comment section below and get me feedback. Also don’t forget to bookmark our site and share on social media, so that others will learn too.