This article will provide you information on healthy Italian cream cake recipes – how to make Italian cream cake from scratch. So, if you have been waiting to make yummy Italian cream cake at home” provided for your family. Hopefully this article will be very helpful to you, as a matter of fact” all the necessary information required to get a yummy test is penned down here already. Amazing right? Yes, continue reading to see all or them.
We have posed a lot of recipes here for different kinds of cake baking, and we didn’t forget to include their making tips. So today, we have provided you guys with healthy and yummy Italian cream cake recipes. Not only that, we also add up our method of making this italIta cream cake.
Definitely you’re going to learn a lot from us today. Not being in Italy isn’t an excuse, because you can easily purchase the ingredients in any nearby supermarket. That’s by the way, let’s quickly proceed to what brought you here. Read below;
Italian Cream Cake Recipes
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pure almond extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup whole buttermilk
- 14 oz package sweetened flaked coconut divided
- 1 ½ cup pecan pieces toasted divided
- 2  oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup [2 sticks] butter softened
- 2 lb powdered sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pure almond extract reserved coconut toasted
- ½ cup reserved toasted pecans
How To Make Italian Cream Cake
Kindly follow the instructions below to learn how to bake Italian cream cake from scratch;
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and flour 3  inch round cake pans or spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pure vanilla and almond extracts.
- Beat until creamy and light beige in color, around 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the buttermilk. After all has been added, increase the mixer speed and beat until fully combined.
- Mixin ½ of the coconut and 1 cup of toasted pecans by hand.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cake pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes back clean. Cool completely on a cooling rack.
For the frosting:
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until light, fluffy and pale yellow in color.
- Add the vanilla and almond extracts. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until creamy and smooth.
- Line the edge of the cake plate with wax paper strips.
- Frost the cake between the layers sprinkling each with reserved toasted pecan pieces.
- Add the final layer and frost the top and sides.
- Press toasted coconut on sides. Decorate the top as desired with the remaining chopped pecans.
- Store chilled until serving
That’s all, now that you have seen our Italian cream cake recipes – how to make Italian cream cake from scratch. Hopefully you find this article very impressive? Please if you need further assistance on getting the recipes or Making this itaItal cream cake, kindly use the comment section below.
italian cream cake recipe southern living, italian cream cake recipe using box mix, italian cream cake recipe pioneer woman, italian cream cake recipe food network. Italian cream cake recipe without coconut, italian cream cake recipe divas can cook, italian cream cake recipe with buttermilk, italian cream cake recipe taste of home.
How to make italian cream cake with cake mix, how to make italian cream cake from scratch, how to make italian cream cake, how to make italian cream cheese cake. How to make easy italian cream cake, how to make italian ice cream cake, how to make a homemade italian cream cake, how do you make italian cream cake from scratch.