No doubt, you are searching for Italian cream cake recipe Southern Living ( how to make Italian cream cake by Southern Living ). Well, We where able to reach out to our friends in Southern living” blog, to lighten us about their yummy Italian cream cake recipes and how to make it. And the good news is that, they said yes to us” so, we will be be sharing this Southerner living italiIt cream cake recipes and how to bake it. All you’re expected to do right now’ is to calm down and read this article till the end.
Just few days ago, we posted simple chocolate cake recipes” and I can practically tell you that so many people confirmed how great the recipes are. It’s not too late anyways, you can as well check it out” that’s if you would like to make chocolate cake.
Anyways, let’s proceed to what brought you here today, which is Italian cream cake recipe Southern Living. Just as I told you earlier, our friend Bianca” from Southern living blog” submitted this recipes that we are about to share now.
NOTE: the recipes provided here are very healthy, very nutricuous and yummy” undoubtedly, you will be amazed after going through it.
Italian Cream Cake Recipe Southern Living
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Nutty Cream Cheese Frosting
- Garnishes: toasted pecan halves, chopped pecans
How To Make Italian Cream Cake – Southern Living
After going through the recipes, I hope you didn’t find anything different? Anyways, you can easily purchase any of them at nearby Italian supermarket. Now, take a look at how to bake it here;
- Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Add vanilla, beating until blended.
- Join flour and soda; add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in coconut.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, and fold into batter. Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cakepans.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Spread Nutty Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake. Garnish, if desired.
That’s all, definitely you have learnt Italian cream cake recipe Southern Living ( how to make Italian cream cake by Southern Living ). If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to use the comment section below to voice it out” we will be glad to assist you further.
Remember to share on social media and bookmark our website for more amazing stuffs like this, also scroll down to see similar articles.