So guys, today” we will be sharing the best homemade chocolate cake recipes and preparation method. If you have been wanting to make this chocolate cake at home, all by yourself” then, this article will be very helpful to you. My friend, Doreen, who happens to be a professional bake’ came around to visit my family and I here in United States few months ago.
You know what happened? She provided us with new homemade chocolate cake recipes with amazing test and fragrance. Very yummy 😍, you will definitely enjoy it. It’s very healthy, and I have been using them for homemade chocolate cake for my kids, as they tag it one of their favorites yummy.
Definitely you’re not going to regret visiting our blog today. All the information shared here are highly educative, following the instructions on the method of preperaprepion” you will confirm a different test in cake.
Now, let’s quickly proceed to sharing the recipes” before heading to it’s preperaprepion method.
Homemade Chocolate Cake Recipes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups plain hot coffee
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 6 cup confectioners sugar sifted
- 16 tablespoons butter 2 sticks
- 1 1/3 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream may need more or less
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt generous pinch
Method To Bake Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 325. F.
- Grease and flour 3 (9-inch cake pans), set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in vanilla extract, buttermilk, and hot coffee until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans (I did about 2 cups per pan).
- Bake on middle rack for about 25 minutes. (Do not overbake. Cakes should look moist on the tops).
- Remove from oven and let the cakes sit in hot pans until warm to the touch.
- Carefully, remove from pans and place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Meanwhile make the frosting by combining powder sugar, butter and cocoa powder in a large bowl until crumbly.
- Gradually add in enough heavy whipping cream to achieve your desired texture.
- Mix in vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- When cakes have cooled frost and enjoy. (Cake gets even better the next day!)
That’s all, I hope you find this homemade chocolate cake recipes and preperaprepion method helpful? Don’t forget to provide us with your feedback. It’s highly needed, and we would love to see you visit often.