Hey guys, and welcome to Betty recipe blog. Today I will be providing you guys mini big mac cheeseburgers recipes – how to make mini big mac cheeseburgers. So, if you have been searching for healthy and yummy recipes, and mini big mac cheeseburgers preperaprepion method. Then, count yourself very lucky to visit this today” as we will be showing you guys our preperaprepion tips.
The test is very yummy and the recipes for the preperaprepion are very healthy, you will definitely confirm it when you follow our procedure.
Our mini big Mac cheeseburgers can be serve as lunch or dinner.
Mini Big Mac Cheeseburgers Recipes
- 1 package of 12 Dinner Rolls
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Minced Fine
- 12 Slices of Kraft American Cheese
- 1 Cup of Shredded Lettuce
- 12 to 15 Hamburger Dill Pickles (slices)
- 1/3 C of Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 T of Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 T of Butter, melted
- 2 t of Salt (or to taste)
- 2 t of Garlic Powder (or to taste)
- 1 t of Black Pepper (or to taste)
- 2 T of Minced Onion (or to taste)
How To Make Mini Big Mac Cheeseburgers – Betty Recipe
- The first step, is to get a bowl” combine your ground beef, minced onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder and egg.
- Do not over mix this. You want to mix just until combined. You may want to adjust the seasonings to your preference. Some may like more or less salt and pepper.
- Divide the meat mixture in half and form two rectangles that are a little bit bigger than 6 of the dinner rolls . You want to form the rectangles so that after baking you can place the meat patty on top of 6 of the dinner rolls when the dinner rolls are still connected side by side in two rows of three. Like how the rolls come out of the package.
- As for me, I put the two rectangles on a cookie sheet and I like to top it with a little more minced onion. Make sure the thickness is pretty even so that it cooks evenly.Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes. Every oven is different so make sure you check to make sure the meat isn’t over done or under done.
- While the meat cooks, split the two sets of six buns down the center. So that you have bottoms and lids.
- I spoon about two tablespoons of thousand island dressing on each of the bottoms and spread it all over the rolls with a spoon.
- When the meat is cooked, you can blot any extra grease off with a paper towel. Then place the meat patties on each of the bottoms of 6 buns. Spread thousand island on top of both of the meat patties.
- Unwrap the cheese slices and place them across all of the meat patties. Place the tray back in the oven and let the cheese melt. This will only take a minute or two.
- When the cheese is melted, spread the minced onion over the whole patty, then the pickles, then the lettuce. The top with the bun “lids”.
- Use a pastry brush and brush the tops of the buns with the melted butter, then add a sprinkle of sesame seed.
- Cut the burger into individual servings.
For similar articles like this mini big mac cheeseburgers, kindly scroll down and check our related post.