This is our stewed cod and lentils recipes ( method to prepare it ). With this guide, it’s very simple and you can easily purchase the recipes in any nearby supermarket. If you have been wanting to test the yummy and healthy stewed cod and lentils, then follow our steps below;
Stewed Cod And Lentils Recipes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 600g dried cod already
- 250g lentils
- 400g tomato puree
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- Chili pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Method To Prepare Stewed Cod And Lentils
1) Cook the lentils with a bay leaf in water for about ten minutes.
2) Meanwhile, place the cod in a non-stick pan. Blanch it for a few minutes, then let it cool, remove the skin and cut it into slices.
3) Put the herbs and the chilli pepper in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
4) Let it simmer for a few minutes then add the cod and tomato sauce.
5) After five minutes, add the lentils drained from their cooking water.
6) Let it go for half an hour, adding a few tablespoons of lentil cooking water if necessary if necessary.
Serve immediately hot.