In this post, we will provide you with new and amazing canned sardines recipes – very yummy & healthy. You have a very good cook here, and she will be putting you through on canned sardines preparation method. So, we won’t just provid you with canned sardines recipes” you will as well learn the method of preparation.
This simple, delicious and nutritious lunch for two is ready in a jiffy.
This lunch is super tasty and for those of you who think of canned sardines. I can’t eat those, we have a surprise for you.
First of all, these sardines don’t taste fishy, don’t have a tinny or metallic taste to them, and are not oily. The key is to get really good sardines.
The sardines taste a bit like chicken and pair well with the earthy taste of the bread and the sauce, a bit sweet, makes for a great dish.
And the recipe for the sauce is easy and fast. And best of all you can use the sauce for a lot of other dishes. We always make lots of it and then store it, so it’s there for you when you need some.
Canned Sardines Recipes
What You Need
1 can of good canned sardines.
2 slices of multi-grain bread.
4 tablespoons of olive oil poached cherry tomatoes with Bell
Method Of Preparing Canned Sardines – Very Yummy & Healthy
1) Open the can of sardines and place them in a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
2) Reserve the oil in the can.
3) Lightly toast the bread.
4) Spread the sardines on the toasted bread.
Using a bit of the oil from the canned sardines, drizzle it over the mashed sardines.
5) In a pre-heated oven on broil, place the bread on a cookie sheet and broil for two to three minutes.
One-half cup of good olive oil.
Sixteen cherry tomatoes.
Two regular-sized peppers, sliced thinly.
Two sprigs of thyme. If you don’t have any that’s okay.
Salt and pepper.
One teaspoon sugar.
1) Put your olive oil in a pot and heat up over medium heat.
2) Put your tomatoes, peppers, sugar and thyme into the pan.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
Cook over medium low heat till the tomatoes burst and the peppers are soft.
Your sauce is ready.
4) For pasta you can serve it as is or just add some grated cheese over it.
5) You also serve the sauce as a vegetable.
And you can make the sauce in bigger batches and once done put into glass jars with the olive oil and put it into your refrigerator.
6) It will keep at least for two weeks.
7) Presto, you are ready to plate. Easy and delish.
Hopefully you learned something from this article that covers “canned sardines recipes – very yummy & healthy”? Would you like us to lighten you more on this? Kindly share your opinion via the comment section below.
canned sardines recipes indian, canned sardines recipes pinoy, canned sardines recipes singapore, canned sardines recipes keto, canned sardines recipes pasta, canned sardines recipes healthy, canned sardines recipes panlasang pinoy, canned sardines recipes paleo.