So guys, check out our new curry sauce Recipe – the basic curry sauce recipes for yummy test. Have you been searching for all the recipes for curry sauce? There’s no doubt, that the answer is yes! You’re highly welcome to Betty recipes, as we work hard to provide you guys with all the food recipes and how to prepare it.
In this article, we won’t only share curry sauce recipes, we will as well provide you guys with accurate information about the preparation.
- Are you ready for this? Check out the recipes below;
Curry sauce recipe
- Curry paste
- Curry powder 2tbsp
- Chopped 🍅 tomato 200gC
- Coconut Milk 1 tin
How To Prepare Curry Sauce
1.Heat pan on medium heat then add curry paste to the pan,
clean the bowl (that the curry paste was in) with 50ml water, add this to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Pour in 200g chopped tomato and combine then cook for 10 more minutes.
3. Pour in 2tbsp of curry powder & 200ml of water, mix, cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add 1 tin of coconut milk to the pan, combine, cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
5. Check seasoning and add to the sauce if necessary & serve with rice.
That’s all about curry sauce recipe – the basic curry sauce recipes, please if you have further questions” kindly use the comment section below to voice it out. Also don’t forget to share on social media, so that others will learn how to prepare this yummy curry sauce.